At CyberWhite, we are determined to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2030. The video below showcases our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint significantly:
- Embracing Renewable Energy: We aim to minimise reliance on fossil fuels by investing in solar power.
- Green Transportation Solutions: Shifting to electric vehicles and encouraging remote work to cut down commuting emissions.
- Employee Engagement and Green Culture: Fostering environmental awareness and sustainable practices among employees.
- Investing in environmentally friendly cleaning products: All of our cleaning products are plastic-free, biodegradable and cruelty-free.
- Uniforms made from recycled cotton: All of our polo shirts and hoodies are made from recycled cotton.
Our commitment is hopefully an inspiring example in the global fight against climate change.
A sustainable future is within reach. Everyone can do their bit and if everyone does something, change will happen. If nobody does anything, then we won’t move forward.